everything will be ok

ya...forget about blog long time ago...
but felt sad..lonely..and sigh..
so that i rmb about u already *blog*
life so bad...i really hope that i will get alive with
i stay in the stupid useless school...why should
friends betray! what for ...god..please tell me..
why not one big family stay in class...chat happily
yet study happily together...why must u be spy..
would u happy after being that.? oh my godness..!
i enough suffer..don't u know! please girl! i'm not u
life so free ...i have to catch up my study...im not clever
im juz normal...exam coming..i got volley ball training..!
hello..i got dance some more...u though all of this was so easy?
then u change a character to me then.... see how u feel..
next things...freaking sad...friends* leaved me....sigh
we played together laught together...everything was doing together...
especially u...spent a little time with u ..
then u told me that u have to leave me
go taiwan 4 study....heart break
but nvm..i still believe...everything will be ok


i mis u guys