no title again...juz to release my every thing here

haiz....is like i've been hurts many ppl...
sory guys....espcialy the few ppl....
i noe u wan show to me tat u are gud...
u treat me gud...but im not love u at all
u, u and u....realy treat me as good as well...
but is not that problems....is we realy cant be with
i think so..but i dun noe arent u guys think so too...
u said ur destiny was so bad...cant realy be with girl..
when u are realy in love with a girl...then i hope u listen to me
find a better want...i aint a good and perfect girl...
i noe i serious hurt u dis time...u smoke unstop and spoke nothing..
everyting i did saw it...and another of u...u buy lots of thing to me...
but i dun wan this...is like not u treaten me gud then i will be with u
mayb u juz to hope can treat me nicely then u happy..
but u are too stupid to do that...and another of u! u are veery kind and nice person
i more dun dare to hurt u..i asked u stop to put any hoping on me..serious....
sory guys...hope u guy understand about me...i realy did feel tired...
tomorow exam again....no mood..breathless....end....sleep