end of my lifes?

i think lots of ppl and friends knew my stuff right...i have changed my school..how sad..miss my friends freaking damn muchly..especially him..many friends ask me dont change..but i cant do it..is my mom order..i dun wana get scold from her..i have to listen to my mom..and now she is sad of what i done...im regret..she hope i can be a better one..she wan i change a new area..new life..and start my journey for my targets..yea..felt sorry to my parents..mom...from now on..i will listen what u said..hope u totaly forgive what i did...i dun wana lives in hard way but give me some freedom..i will appreciate it if when i get even a single wan what i wish for...i have attend for my new school a weeks ago...sincerely is still not that comfortable for me..but is ok..many frienx used to comfort me in dis few weeks plus i have broken up with him...everyone asked me bout that...since im already moody on that why u all still ask me so much.=( i knew u all worried and cares about me...between thx...but dun keep ask me why, why , why, what happen.. i will more suffer...plz dont !!...

for him..a guy that i loves___we broke..then story end__before...we created lots of sweet memories...is memorable for me...our 1st...saw him at mcD ..he loving a gurl name XXX XXX ...he crazy loving her on that time..but both of them are imposible together..everyone knew it..so how? what i juz can do is..cheer him up when he moody..he alway called me for chat and told me all his stuff..he so miserable that time...how could he loves a gurl that dun love him so much...but juz fine..time gone and gone...we attend for starwalk..he saw her...but she dun even took few second on him..im not blaming the gurl..but she is realy dont love him..what to do..maybe we chat more..like dis..i started to got some weird fel on him..is called love? or like?

haha...that time..im thinking...CHAI ZHI YING..dreaming la u...stop ur childish way la wey...plz awake..ppl love her not u!!! and then...time to past and i try to put him down and then the feelings is like started less and less...abit nerve la me ...dun noe when..we started go to libraly with jing yi and edward gangs.for sure ..he involve too...all form 3 students..prepared for the PMR..almost go library everday..what a shock freelings..i will started to jealous on him..huhh~felt sweat...then...and don noe when also...jing yi sent me the recods..is a conversation between him and him! im frightened after listen it..he said he XXXX me...imposible izit i ask jing yi..then...jing yi ask me...do i still love bout him?..i whispered myself...hah...i juz put him down..dun play la...haiz...we pass through over lots problems..we get to be couple finnaly...

began..im freaking happy...loves him everyday..miss him everyday..joke with him everyday...hang with him sometimes..do whatever we like..my parents accepted him too..after 1 month like this...over problems and arguement have been started...he always broke the promised too..how sad..but i juz fine...and i called him dun do so...is not good for him..he premised..then 2nd time..again..2rd time ..the same..4th, 5th time oso..at last...i told him!!! if u do it again!!! we break..that all..since we i told him so many times he oso dun listen and take it as nothing...then i juz used is to be threaten...and our atitude is not match at all..alway create argue le...finnaly we chose to break...

i knew..he sad..for sure..i sad too!! im the one wanna break..did he noe...i cried? how my heart get hurt? is not easy..i avoid him..i wana him to forget bout me...he ask me why i close his phone...i noe like that he wont easy give up me..so that i used merciless to satisfy..i told him...i close his phone cause i dun wana see him anymore..i told him...i damn hate him...i told him..not to wait me...he ask me..why me like that? then i juz told him..dont u know im that kind of ppl?? huh..then conversation end...felt sad..but have to wait the time past and tolerate.!! i wait every one calm down only tok to each other..i wan him forget me...i only find him back..sincerely ...miss him..i will forgive what he did be4...hope he wont think of it anymore..is nothing..hope he happy alway...have lots joyful around him even without me!! im bad all the ways...not a good gf for him..so..we dont dificulty...

less online...school re-open...every one...behave urself....