0

IM WONDER WHO AM I NOW..

yea...juz go school early in the morning..
same as usually..sure study ..lol...
after that...got science class...so ..juz go lah..(science lab)
arived...we did de same ..listen teacher teaching...
unfortunately...huh..beside me that ''JI ZHA POH''
talk with me..sure i turn and face to her ask what happen ritx...
but than..let Pn Seow saw it..blame on me ask me why i turn to her and chating.
scold me is the 3rd time to did it..
im damn sad..she is scolding me like mad..OH MY GOD...
then..im feel not well to her..so..i using my old way to rest out all my fire..hehe..
i draw her in the paper like sakai and let my friends see lah...they sudenly laughing
lik crazy..juz cant stop it..oh..i oso cant control join them and laugh...
den..wad conclusion again..let monitor shout STOP LAH ...SHUT UP..and more..lol...
then..at canteen join my friends tok back of de
C-O-C-O-N-U-T again...
i wonder why she have alotz of bad thing to let us chat..is not our fault ritx..
sure becuz of ..she damn stupid..really got those fucking atitude..not we blame her..
den...back to mandy house..started gosip bout my fren kah seng and that tho chi bai...
realy felt sad on it...what he did..seah kah seng...make me down..
still de same..use idiot brain to think..he is chosing de wrong way..
we already so many years being a true friends ..som more couple be4..
but...he chose to lie me...really truely madly deeply....
and he chose to couple with that tho chi bai...then..my fren mandy oso ..
she cant control 2..so she decided to ask clear bout that case from kah seng...
den kah seng co bk..we juz chat wif him and getting mad and mad...
so we scold him with our high sound...but..u know what he did to us..SHITT...
after we scold him..he laughing woh..din even respct us..so i feel wana wacked him lol.
ppl..did u saw a ppl let scold still laf..gek sei u ritx..den..mai nothing lol..
dun know wan to pitty him like being a so zai or what...
finaly he admit it he got couple wif her..WHAT THE CRAB man...
i know we might not to ask him and so on...but..is care bout him actualy...
so dangerous u know..wif HER.(COCONUT) couple..ishhhh.....fainted lah wey...
now..i wonder who am i now...like suppose to facing those cure stuff and more..
is really suck to me..felt so tired...if time can be bk..
i chosing din even being a fren with u..so..i can more happy and freedom ...
IM TIRED~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment