0

felling damn tired today




oh yeah...2day...juz a simple day 4 me..



erm ..our class tchr return de laporan card



to us..i having a job now..is going to teach



de gurl beside me..pull her up de marks



and improve her maths..tchr say if she dint



improve..i gonna die lol...wuwuwu..



i will try my best ..ahaha






okays...let took bout..moral class..



de pet pet teacher gona bully our chinese gang



again..lol..co us do dis do tat..now we juz being



a bad student when having her moral..haha..



of cuz..we oso naughty actually..2day bring phone wo..



sure lah..still take photo..alah..haha..no lah..



we very serious doing kh revision de...lol...




erm..dis guy...alway buli me at ttn....

sei xian kai...muz rmb him...

im very kesian lo...he though im

let champion see those 'yuk ma msg'

den...let him use many rubbish thng throw me...

wuwuwuwu...haha....gonna kill him...

is time to bed..juz finish my pro..

damn tired..stop here..^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment